General Phone Number: 320-650-1660
Catholic Charities provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Cloud.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Catholic Charities is run by a private non-profit organization.
Catholic Charities provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Catholic Charities provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Catholic Charities utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Catholic Charities utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Catholic Charities and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Catholic Charities.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
Catholic Charities offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Catholic Charities
Catholic Charities provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation