General Phone Number: 310-873-3935
Admissions Phone Number: 866-283-9885
CAST Centers provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in West Hollywood.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
CAST Centers is run by a private for-profit organization.
CAST Centers provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
CAST Centers provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
CAST Centers utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
CAST Centers utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CAST Centers and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CAST Centers.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
CAST Centers offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CAST Centers
CAST Centers provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation