General Phone Number: 816-380-4010
Cass County Psychological Service provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Harrisonville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Cass County Psychological Service is run by a private for-profit organization.
Cass County Psychological Service provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Cass County Psychological Service provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Cass County Psychological Service utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Cass County Psychological Service utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Cass County Psychological Service and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Cass County Psychological Service.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Cass County Psychological Service offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Cass County Psychological Service
Cass County Psychological Service provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services