General Phone Number: 360-623-8020
Cascade Mental Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Centralia.
- Mental Health Treatment
Cascade Mental Healthcare is run by a private for-profit organization.
Cascade Mental Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Cascade Mental Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Cascade Mental Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Cascade Mental Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Cascade Mental Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Cascade Mental Healthcare.
Cascade Mental Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Cascade Mental Healthcare
Cascade Mental Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services