General Phone Number: 805-319-7501
Admissions Phone Number: 805-445-7800
Casa Pacifica provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Santa Maria.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Casa Pacifica is run by a private non-profit organization.
Casa Pacifica provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Casa Pacifica provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Casa Pacifica utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Casa Pacifica utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Casa Pacifica and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Casa Pacifica.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Casa Pacifica offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Casa Pacifica
Casa Pacifica provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services