General Phone Number: 805-445-7800
Admissions Phone Number: 805-366-4000
Casa Pacifica provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Camarillo.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Casa Pacifica is run by a private non-profit organization.
Casa Pacifica provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Casa Pacifica provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Casa Pacifica utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Casa Pacifica utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Casa Pacifica and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Casa Pacifica.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Casa Pacifica offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Casa Pacifica
Casa Pacifica provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services