General Phone Number: 805-445-7800
Casa Pacifica provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Camarillo.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Casa Pacifica is run by a private non-profit organization.
Casa Pacifica provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Casa Pacifica provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Casa Pacifica utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Trauma therapy
Casa Pacifica utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Casa Pacifica and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Casa Pacifica.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Casa Pacifica offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Casa Pacifica
Casa Pacifica provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Therapeutic foster care