General Phone Number: 510-839-3769
Casa De La Vida provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Oakland.
- Mental Health Treatment
Casa De La Vida is run by a private non-profit organization.
Casa De La Vida provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Casa De La Vida provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Casa De La Vida utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Casa De La Vida utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Casa De La Vida and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Casa De La Vida.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Casa De La Vida offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Casa De La Vida
Casa De La Vida provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services