General Phone Number: 952-442-4437
Carver County First Street Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Waconia.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Carver County First Street Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Carver County First Street Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Carver County First Street Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Carver County First Street Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Carver County First Street Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Carver County First Street Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Carver County First Street Center.
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Carver County First Street Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Carver County First Street Center
Carver County First Street Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Suicide prevention services