General Phone Number: 478-237-2484
Admissions Phone Number: 866-322-2484
CarePartners of Georgia Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Swainsboro.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
CarePartners of Georgia Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
CarePartners of Georgia Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
CarePartners of Georgia Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
CarePartners of Georgia Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
CarePartners of Georgia Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CarePartners of Georgia Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- State Education Agency Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CarePartners of Georgia Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
CarePartners of Georgia Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CarePartners of Georgia Inc
CarePartners of Georgia Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services