General Phone Number: 808-537-2273
Admissions Phone Number: 808-537-2273 x0
CARE Hawaii Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Honolulu.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
CARE Hawaii Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
CARE Hawaii Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
CARE Hawaii Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
CARE Hawaii Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
CARE Hawaii Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CARE Hawaii Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CARE Hawaii Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
CARE Hawaii Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CARE Hawaii Inc
CARE Hawaii Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services