General Phone Number: 205-956-2000 x233
Admissions Phone Number: 205-956-2000
Capitol Care South provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Birmingham.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Capitol Care South is run by a private for-profit organization.
Capitol Care South provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Capitol Care South provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Capitol Care South utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Capitol Care South utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Capitol Care South and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Capitol Care South.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Capitol Care South offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Capitol Care South
Capitol Care South provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services