General Phone Number: 601-264-7079
Canopy Childrens Solutions provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hattiesburg.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Canopy Childrens Solutions is run by a private non-profit organization.
Canopy Childrens Solutions provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Canopy Childrens Solutions provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Canopy Childrens Solutions utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Canopy Childrens Solutions utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Canopy Childrens Solutions and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Canopy Childrens Solutions.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Canopy Childrens Solutions offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Canopy Childrens Solutions
Canopy Childrens Solutions provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care