General Phone Number: 662-840-2613
Admissions Phone Number: 800-388-6247
Canopy Childrens Solutions provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tupelo.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Canopy Childrens Solutions is run by a private non-profit organization.
Canopy Childrens Solutions provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Canopy Childrens Solutions provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Canopy Childrens Solutions utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Canopy Childrens Solutions utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Canopy Childrens Solutions and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Canopy Childrens Solutions.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Canopy Childrens Solutions offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Canopy Childrens Solutions
Canopy Childrens Solutions provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services