General Phone Number: 763-688-7700
Admissions Phone Number: 866-603-0016
Cambridge Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Cambridge.
- Mental Health Treatment
Cambridge Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Cambridge Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Cambridge Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Cambridge Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Cambridge Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Cambridge Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Cambridge Medical Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Cambridge Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Cambridge Medical Center
Cambridge Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Suicide prevention services