General Phone Number: 209-667-9304 x101
Admissions Phone Number: 209-667-9304 x201
California Psychiatric Transitions provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Delhi.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
California Psychiatric Transitions is run by a private for-profit organization.
California Psychiatric Transitions provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
California Psychiatric Transitions provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
California Psychiatric Transitions utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
California Psychiatric Transitions utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at California Psychiatric Transitions and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at California Psychiatric Transitions.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
California Psychiatric Transitions offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
California Psychiatric Transitions provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Vocational rehabilitation services