General Phone Number: 334-875-6068
Admissions Phone Number: 334-875-2100
Cahaba Center for Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Selma.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Cahaba Center for Mental Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Cahaba Center for Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Cahaba Center for Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Cahaba Center for Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Cahaba Center for Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Cahaba Center for Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Cahaba Center for Mental Health.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Cahaba Center for Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Cahaba Center for Mental Health
Cahaba Center for Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation