General Phone Number: 530-891-2775
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chico.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health.
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services