General Phone Number: 530-538-2158
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Oroville.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services