General Phone Number: 530-891-2784
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chico.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health
Butte County Dept of Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services