General Phone Number: 417-859-2894
Admissions Phone Number: 417-761-5210
Burrell Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Marshfield.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Burrell Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Burrell Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Burrell Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Burrell Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Burrell Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Burrell Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Burrell Behavioral Health.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Burrell Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Burrell Behavioral Health
Burrell Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services