General Phone Number: 660-542-1403
Burrell Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Carrollton.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Burrell Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Burrell Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Burrell Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Burrell Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Burrell Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Burrell Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Burrell Behavioral Health.
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Burrell Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Burrell Behavioral Health
Burrell Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services