General Phone Number: 515-282-2200
Admissions Phone Number: 515-282-5695
Broadlawns Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Des Moines.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Broadlawns Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Broadlawns Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Broadlawns Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Broadlawns Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Broadlawns Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Broadlawns Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Broadlawns Medical Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Broadlawns Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Broadlawns Medical Center
Broadlawns Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Suicide prevention services