General Phone Number: 309-734-9461
Bridgeway provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Monmouth.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Bridgeway is run by a private non-profit organization.
Bridgeway provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Bridgeway provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Bridgeway utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Bridgeway utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Bridgeway and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Bridgeway.
Bridgeway offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Bridgeway
Bridgeway provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services