General Phone Number: 860-313-1119 x1302
Admissions Phone Number: 860-521-8035
Bridge Family Center/Outpatient provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in West Hartford.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Bridge Family Center/Outpatient is run by a private non-profit organization.
Bridge Family Center/Outpatient provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Bridge Family Center/Outpatient provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Bridge Family Center/Outpatient utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Bridge Family Center/Outpatient utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Bridge Family Center/Outpatient and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Bridge Family Center/Outpatient.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Bridge Family Center/Outpatient offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Bridge Family Center/Outpatient
Bridge Family Center/Outpatient provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation