General Phone Number: 813-681-5551
Admissions Phone Number: 844-423-4283
Brandon Regional Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Brandon.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Brandon Regional Hospital is run by a private for-profit organization.
Brandon Regional Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Brandon Regional Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Brandon Regional Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Brandon Regional Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Brandon Regional Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Brandon Regional Hospital.
Brandon Regional Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Brandon Regional Hospital
Brandon Regional Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Suicide prevention services