General Phone Number: 618-664-1455
Bond County Health Department provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Greenville.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Bond County Health Department is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Bond County Health Department provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Bond County Health Department provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Bond County Health Department utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Bond County Health Department utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Bond County Health Department and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Bond County Health Department.
Bond County Health Department offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Bond County Health Department provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Suicide prevention services