General Phone Number: 727-821-4819 x5759
Admissions Phone Number: 727-499-2352
Boley Centers Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Petersburg.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Boley Centers Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Boley Centers Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Boley Centers Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Boley Centers Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Boley Centers Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Boley Centers Inc and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Boley Centers Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Boley Centers Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Boley Centers Inc
Boley Centers Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing