General Phone Number: 208-756-8515
Boise VAMC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Salmon.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Boise VAMC is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Boise VAMC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Boise VAMC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Boise VAMC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Boise VAMC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Boise VAMC and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Boise VAMC.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Boise VAMC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Boise VAMC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services