General Phone Number: 208-422-1000
Admissions Phone Number: 208-422-1145
Boise VAMC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Boise.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Boise VAMC is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Boise VAMC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Boise VAMC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Boise VAMC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Boise VAMC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Boise VAMC and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Boise VAMC .
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Boise VAMC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Boise VAMC
Boise VAMC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services