General Phone Number: 507-304-4319
Admissions Phone Number: 507-304-4119
Blue Earth County Human Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mankato.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Blue Earth County Human Services is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Blue Earth County Human Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Blue Earth County Human Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Blue Earth County Human Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Blue Earth County Human Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Blue Earth County Human Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Blue Earth County Human Services.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Blue Earth County Human Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Blue Earth County Human Services
Blue Earth County Human Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services