General Phone Number: 336-315-6070
Admissions Phone Number: 336-734-3824
Blessed New Beginnings provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Greensboro.
- Mental Health Treatment
Blessed New Beginnings is run by a private for-profit organization.
Blessed New Beginnings provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Blessed New Beginnings provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Blessed New Beginnings utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Blessed New Beginnings utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Blessed New Beginnings and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Blessed New Beginnings.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Blessed New Beginnings offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Blessed New Beginnings
Blessed New Beginnings provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services