General Phone Number: 408-243-0222
Bill Wilson Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Jose.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Bill Wilson Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Bill Wilson Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Bill Wilson Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Bill Wilson Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Bill Wilson Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Bill Wilson Center and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Bill Wilson Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Bill Wilson Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Bill Wilson Center
Bill Wilson Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services