General Phone Number: 651-769-6550
Admissions Phone Number: 651-662-0800
BHSI Woodbury provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Paul.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
BHSI Woodbury is run by a private for-profit organization.
BHSI Woodbury provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
BHSI Woodbury provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
BHSI Woodbury utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
BHSI Woodbury utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at BHSI Woodbury and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at BHSI Woodbury.
BHSI Woodbury offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at BHSI Woodbury
BHSI Woodbury provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.