General Phone Number: 651-662-0800
Admissions Phone Number: 651-769-6500
BHSI Shakopee provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Shakopee.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
BHSI Shakopee is run by a private for-profit organization.
BHSI Shakopee provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
BHSI Shakopee provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
BHSI Shakopee utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
BHSI Shakopee utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at BHSI Shakopee and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at BHSI Shakopee.
BHSI Shakopee offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at BHSI Shakopee
BHSI Shakopee provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation