General Phone Number: 626-286-1191
Admissions Phone Number: 626-286-1191 x268
BHC Alhambra Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Rosemead.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
BHC Alhambra Hospital is run by a private for-profit organization.
BHC Alhambra Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
BHC Alhambra Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
BHC Alhambra Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
BHC Alhambra Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at BHC Alhambra Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at BHC Alhambra Hospital.
- Persons with eating disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
BHC Alhambra Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at BHC Alhambra Hospital
BHC Alhambra Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Suicide prevention services