General Phone Number: 770-455-7111
Bethany Christian Services of provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Atlanta.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Bethany Christian Services of is run by a private non-profit organization.
Bethany Christian Services of provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Bethany Christian Services of provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Bethany Christian Services of utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Bethany Christian Services of utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Bethany Christian Services of and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Bethany Christian Services of.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Bethany Christian Services of offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Bethany Christian Services of
Bethany Christian Services of provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care