General Phone Number: 209-754-6525
Behavioral Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Andreas.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Behavioral Health Services is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Behavioral Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Behavioral Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Behavioral Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Behavioral Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Behavioral Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Behavioral Health Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Behavioral Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Behavioral Health Services
Behavioral Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services