General Phone Number: 360-704-7170
Admissions Phone Number: 360-532-8629
Behavioral Health Resources provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hoquiam.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Behavioral Health Resources is run by a private non-profit organization.
Behavioral Health Resources provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Behavioral Health Resources provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Behavioral Health Resources utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Behavioral Health Resources utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Behavioral Health Resources and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Behavioral Health Resources.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Behavioral Health Resources offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Behavioral Health Resources
Behavioral Health Resources provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services