General Phone Number: 704-444-2400
Behavioral Health/Charlotte provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Charlotte.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Behavioral Health/Charlotte is run by a private non-profit organization.
Behavioral Health/Charlotte provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Behavioral Health/Charlotte provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Behavioral Health/Charlotte utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
Behavioral Health/Charlotte utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Behavioral Health/Charlotte and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Behavioral Health/Charlotte.
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Behavioral Health/Charlotte offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Behavioral Health/Charlotte
Behavioral Health/Charlotte provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services