General Phone Number: 602-230-7373
Bayless Healthcare Group provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Bayless Healthcare Group is run by a private for-profit organization.
Bayless Healthcare Group provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Bayless Healthcare Group provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Bayless Healthcare Group utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Bayless Healthcare Group utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Bayless Healthcare Group and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Bayless Healthcare Group.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
Bayless Healthcare Group offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Bayless Healthcare Group
Bayless Healthcare Group provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services