General Phone Number: 352-540-9335
Admissions Phone Number: 866-762-1743
BayCare Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Brooksville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
BayCare Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
BayCare Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
BayCare Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
BayCare Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
BayCare Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at BayCare Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at BayCare Behavioral Health.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
BayCare Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at BayCare Behavioral Health
BayCare Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services