General Phone Number: 714-357-9988
Barn Life Recovery provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Costa Mesa.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Barn Life Recovery is run by a private for-profit organization.
Barn Life Recovery provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Barn Life Recovery provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Barn Life Recovery utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Barn Life Recovery utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Barn Life Recovery and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Barn Life Recovery.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Barn Life Recovery offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Barn Life Recovery
Barn Life Recovery provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Vocational rehabilitation services