General Phone Number: 501-332-7360
Admissions Phone Number: 501-202-7006
Baptist Health Medical Center/HSC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Malvern.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Baptist Health Medical Center/HSC is run by a private non-profit organization.
Baptist Health Medical Center/HSC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Baptist Health Medical Center/HSC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Baptist Health Medical Center/HSC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Baptist Health Medical Center/HSC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Baptist Health Medical Center/HSC and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Baptist Health Medical Center/HSC.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Baptist Health Medical Center/HSC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Baptist Health Medical Center/HSC
Baptist Health Medical Center/HSC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Suicide prevention services