General Phone Number: 305-774-3300
Banyan Health Systems provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Miami.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Banyan Health Systems is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Banyan Health Systems provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Banyan Health Systems provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Banyan Health Systems utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Banyan Health Systems utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Banyan Health Systems and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Banyan Health Systems.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Banyan Health Systems offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Banyan Health Systems
Banyan Health Systems provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services