General Phone Number: 602-839-9650
Banner University Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Banner University Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Banner University Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Banner University Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Banner University Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Banner University Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Banner University Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Banner University Medical Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Banner University Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Banner University Medical Center
Banner University Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services