General Phone Number: 828-454-1098
Balsam Center Adult Recovery Unit provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Waynesville.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Balsam Center Adult Recovery Unit is run by a private for-profit organization.
Balsam Center Adult Recovery Unit provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Balsam Center Adult Recovery Unit provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Balsam Center Adult Recovery Unit utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Balsam Center Adult Recovery Unit utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Balsam Center Adult Recovery Unit and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Balsam Center Adult Recovery Unit.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Balsam Center Adult Recovery Unit offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Balsam Center Adult Recovery Unit
Balsam Center Adult Recovery Unit provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services