General Phone Number: 913-381-8555
Awakenings KC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Overland Park.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Awakenings KC is run by a private for-profit organization.
Awakenings KC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Awakenings KC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Awakenings KC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Ketamine Infusion Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
Awakenings KC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Awakenings KC and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Awakenings KC.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Awakenings KC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Awakenings KC
Awakenings KC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services