General Phone Number: 678-207-2950
Avita Community Partners provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Gainesville.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Avita Community Partners is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Avita Community Partners provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Avita Community Partners provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Avita Community Partners utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Avita Community Partners utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Avita Community Partners and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Avita Community Partners.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Avita Community Partners offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Avita Community Partners provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services