General Phone Number: 706-282-4542
Avita Community Partners provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Toccoa.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Avita Community Partners is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Avita Community Partners provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Avita Community Partners provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Avita Community Partners utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Avita Community Partners utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Avita Community Partners and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Avita Community Partners.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Avita Community Partners offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- TB Screening
Avita Community Partners provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services